Join our team!
Tenet offers a competitive benefits package including a 401(k) savings plan, income replacement, medical/vision/dental/life insurance after 31st day of employment, paid time off program, online educational program, tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment program and an employee stock purchase plan. Tenet, its hospitals, and all employees share an ongoing commitment to uphold Tenet's Standards of Conduct and Ethics.
* Some Benefits may not apply to all hospitals and/or positions listed.
Coral Gables Hospital is committed to equal employment opportunity as a sound business practice. Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant's or employee's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or any characteristic protected by law.
Tenet REWARDS is a Tenet sponsored employee discount program. The good news is it's FREE and employees are AUTOMATICALLY enrolled!
Tenet REWARDS is designed to give employees discounts on products and services from national companies as well as neighborhood stores. Once employees receive their REWARD cards in the mail, they can visit our website, Click here for Tenet Rewards Information.
If a favorite merchant is not in the program, employees can contact their Human Resources Department, and ask to include them in the Tenet REWARDS program.
Remember, more vendors and more employee usage equals more savings!
For further questions, please visit us online, Click here for Tenet Rewards or call our Member Service Center at 800-222-4218.
.edu is an innovative continuing education program designed to offer Tenet employees the leadership and technical education they need to advance in their careers in the clinical and management areas. Tenet's educational network offers a combination of traditional, one-on-one, educator-led courses and computer-based classes delivered via the Internet. Our virtual courses are available at our employees' convenience from Internet-linked workstations at our hospitals and from home computers.
Tenet will distinguish itself as a leader in redefining health care delivery and will be recognized for the passion of its people and partners in providing quality, innovative care to the patients it serves in each community.
- Meet the needs of each and every patient, whose care is our primary purpose and mission.
- Maintain and enhance cooperative relationships with physicians to better serve the health care
needs of our communities.
- Forge strong partnerships with those who share our values.
- Achieve standards of excellence which become the benchmark of industry practices.
- Use innovation and creativity to identify and solve problems.
- Apply quality management and leadership principles to foster continued employee development.
- Treat each other, our patients and our partners with respect and dignity.
- Hold integrity and honesty as our most important principles and perform at all times at the highest
- Achieve a competitive return for our investors.
- Strive for improvement day in and day out in everything we do.
Tenet Leaders is a corporate-sponsored leadership development program. Through customized learning modules, directors, managers and supervisors are exposed to concepts that help to support their development as leaders within Tenet. A variety of topics provide the participant with opportunities to integrate personal and professional development goals with Tenet's business needs, initiatives, and organizational values in the ever-changing health care environment.
Goals of the Tenet Leaders program:
- Create a distinctive, highly trained workforce;
- Foster a team culture with shared goals and values;
- Develop a loyal and productive team;
- Manage company goals through a distinctive voice;
- Build skill-based assets for increased competitive advantage;
- Increase productivity and profitability through superior service;
- Reduce turnover and it's related costs; and
- Enhance intellectual capital by developing a learning organization.
back to Top of Page