Secure a successful future in healthcare
Whether you’re a Coral Gables Hospital employee or interested in joining our team, you’ll find all the information you need right here.
Deciding which hospital to work at is a big deal. If you choose Coral Gables Hospital, you’ll find it quickly becomes a second home. Co-workers feel like family, and you’ll have the chance to grow in a fast-paced environment where the opportunities keep pace with your experience.
Want to hear from someone who already works here? The Our Stories section of our
website includes stories from current employees, highlighting the reason they chose, and stay with, Coral Gables Hospital.
For our physicians, staying on top of their schedule and their patients’ needs is easy with our online Physician Portal.
For Coral Gables Hospital Physicians
Physician Portal: Easy access to the information you need
Your portal to Coral Gables Hospital
As a doctor, you’re constantly on the go, and it’s important that you can check vital patient information at a moment’s notice. Our Physician Portal is made for your busy schedule. You can access the PACS (picture archiving and communication
system) from anywhere so that you’re always connected.
For Other Physicians
What can Coral Gables Hospital do for you?
Working hard to make your job easier
Physicians trust Coral Gables for myriad reasons. Here are a few:
- Diversity — We believe diversity should be celebrated, both in our patients and our physicians.
- Reach — We serve all of South Dade County, Latin America and the Caribbean.
- Service — As a 245-bed acute care hospital, we offer big hospital care with a small hospital feel.
- Experience — We’ve been serving our community since 1926.
- Specialty services — We offer a wide variety of services, including orthopedics, urology, comprehensive diagnostics services, emergency, outpatient rehabilitation and more.
- Award winning — We have received praise and acknowledgment from many prestigious organizations. The American Heart Association has awarded us several "Get with the Guidelines" awards for heart care. We were Top Performer in Key Quality Measures by the Joint Commission four years in a row and received an "A" in Hospital Safety Score, Fall of 2014 from the Leapfrog Group.