Payment Plan Agreements
We offer a Payment Plan Agreement which provides the ability to spread out payments over time.
The Features of our Payment Plan Agreement include:
- Zero-interest and an APR of 0% for the life of the Plan
- No application fees, membership fees or annual fees
- Monthly payments can be automatically billed to your credit card or withdrawn from your bank account, if you choose this option
- Payments due on a day of the month you select*
- No fee for early payoff
A cash down payment may be required*
Full details of the plan are provided in the Payment Plan Agreement.
* Payment Plan Agreements can be established with a monthly payment due date falling any time between the 1st and 28th of the month. As an example, if your estimated balance is $1,200 and you elect to sign a 12-month Payment Plan Agreement, you will make 12 monthly payments of $100 each under the Agreement. A cash down payment of up to 50% of your estimated balance may be required at the time you sign a Payment Plan Agreement. Payment Plan Agreements cannot be established for Emergency Services. Doctor, laboratory and other services not provided by the Hospital will be billed separately and cannot be paid via the Payment Plan Agreement.